Tuesday, April 10, 2007

9 and a half pounds...

of niece. My niece, Evie Michaela was born this evening. My sister, Lindsey birthed with no epidural or IV medications. Holy cow. That's a big baby, her first, both sides of the families first grandbaby, and I'm just in awe.

So, I think I better finish up these longies, eh? I'm heading up there this weekend, so they'll be done. I have cat buttons to put on them as well. Hopefully someone will have another Peace Fleece co-op soon. I need a few more skeins of Baghdad Blue for me and more buttons for general cute baby projects. I love the look of their handpainted buttons, very Old Worldish. Makes me feel all Slovenian. I know I'm only half Slovenian, but I'd like to feel more connected to that.

Ok, I'm being yowled at. Cats need food: who knew?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats!

Sounds like you have a new little knitter to spoil!

April 10, 2007 at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home