Wednesday, January 30, 2008

They're trying to make me go to rehab, I said no, no, no.

Contest: First to give me the name of the song and the artist gets a yarny prize of either Lorna's Laces or Malabrigo. Your choice, but the color is green, because I have a bit of a green problem.

I think I have a bit of a spinning addiction. I'll do a photo dump tonight, but I've basically predrafted every fiber in my house. I've learned to Navajo ply, and then plyed on my wheel yesterday which was a workout. I've completely forgot about knitting, which is not good, I have a sock left to finish for the Loopy Ewe swap. In short, I need spinning rehab.

I had a wonderful time in Jonesboro at a knitting meetup. It was quite a little drive though. I am not fond of driving. Someone really needs to work on that teleportation thing.

The sleep study went well. I now have a breathing machine for nighttime. I feel like a completely different person. Well, not totally different, I'd still rather knit and spin then clean the house.

Which reminds me, I need to call around about finding a maid for twice a month, someone to cut down the dead tree in our yard, and a new lawncare worker. I'm spending my government refund check before I get it. Remember, kids, spend it on services or American made goods.

2 Comments:

Blogger alt.ayu said...

Is it Amy Winehouse's Rehab? :)

January 30, 2008 at 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn that's what I was going to say and someone beat me to it. Oh well. So how long do you think it will be before we get that refund check??

January 30, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home