Monday, November 12, 2007

Snoopy dance!

While I still don't know the manufacturer of the spinning wheel, it is, indeed more than a pretty decoration. Wednesday I will be ordering some Ashford oil for it, and running to Hobby Lobby for string to construct a drive band. I've gotten so much help from great Ravelry-ers. A huge THANK YOU!

I'm adding some button things to the side of my blog. Go check them out.

Also, did you know The Loopy Ewe has a wishlist function now? Oh, you already knew that? Geez...oh well, here's my wishlist. Have you made one? Link to it in the comments. I love looking at other people's wishlists. It's an odd hobby of mine, but I love that 'list' function on Amazon. I redid my Amazon list too, to facilitate gift buying for my mother in law. Amazon now allows you to make a list of gift ideas for others too. That was very handy after spending time with Josh's family this weekend. I'm adding the Amazon list to my page. Sometimes, it's hard to learn about your secret pal, swapper, new knitter friend. Lists and memes are helpful, I think.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a LE wish list yet, I didn't know I could make one! I guess that is something to work on!

November 12, 2007 at 8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This took oh, about 10 minutes. Apparently I've become a Shaeffer groupie without knowing it - I just love their color sense!

http://www.theloopyewe.com/wishlist/show/19323/?token=f5ff365e27ef

November 12, 2007 at 10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home