Monday, October 22, 2007

Sick part II

I've decided never to cook again. I'm ridiculously sick and I know my pasta salad last night is to blame. I feel bad about taking a second sick day this month, but my breakfast is not staying where it's supposed to be. Maybe I'll feel better after some actual sleep, it was a rough night, and then I can finish a sock or two and post some pictures.

I am almost ready to turn the heel on my second Hogwart's Swap 2 sock, which means they'll go out this next weekend. I haven't been knitting anything else.

2 Comments:

Blogger Criquette said...

Ugh, bad salad.Hope you're feeling better. I hope you don't mind, but I wrote a post about Mr. Lulu on my blog. It was the perfect opportunity to put in a link to a hilarious video I've wanted to work into a post, but haven't had a good lead-in. Thank you Mr. Lulu! And stay fierce!

October 23, 2007 at 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( I'm sorry...Feel better!!!

October 24, 2007 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home