Sunday, January 13, 2008

Well poo...

I've developed another disease. Apparently I snore like a 70 year old fat man. Why has no one told me this until now? I also stop breathing and wake myself up constantly. So I'm exhausted. I have a sleep study at the end of the month. After almost causing a head-on collision Friday, I now have some nice drugs to keep me awake during the day. The sleep study can't come soon enough. The anatomy of my mouth and neck is to blame for all this.

My digital camera is DEAD. Really dead. So there goes any dream of making my ebay store a reality, unless I use stock photos.

So that means when the spinning wheel gets here, there will be no pictures. You'll just have to trust me that I'm actually spinning and knitting on this end.

Right now I'm working on a pair of Monkey socks and a never-ending Branching Out. That is all that's on the needles. After that I have a Kitty Pi to finish and the pair of socks I cut in half a long time back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleep apnia (I think that's how it's spelled) my monster-in-law has that! I think they put you oxygen for that, then you not only snore like a 70 year old fat man, but you look like one too. How exciting! Maybe there are better treatments now, I'll cross my fingers.

January 15, 2008 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Morandia said...

NOOOO!!!! you must get a camera! I want to see your spinning!

Sorry to her about the sleep issues. Got lots of friends on cpap machines. Does them wonders!

January 17, 2008 at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home