Wednesday, April 11, 2007

S-crap..

I've been on a bit of a scrapbook kick lately. That and mindless sock and longie knitting. I should have this sock finished tomorrow and will frog the first one. It's nothing complicated, just my first sock ever in Collinette Jitterbug in Lagoon, a simple 2x2 rib. I can't wait to wear them.

One of the wondercats dragged the longies out of the knitting basket, covering them in dog hair. No matter how much I sweep or vacuum, there's always hair this time of year. So I don't fight it too much, I get it all up on the weekends. Fortunately, my sister is a dog/cat person and isn't too fidgety about these things. I'll lint roll it and then we'll wash it during the great wool wash this weekend. I can't wait to meet my niece. She's absolutely gorgeous with dark hair and dark eyes.

Scrapbook pictures on the way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I look forward to what you think of Handheld. It is strange the relationship that you get with your yarn shop and those exciting yet oh so scandelous feelings you get when sneaking away to another shop!

April 12, 2007 at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home