Monday, May 7, 2007

Itchy and Insane

I'm itchy and have started in on the heel flap of my second pair of socks. I think finals studying and paper writing has me delusional. I am researching the Bohus. This is with NO experience with more than one color of yarn. Insane, I tell you. Send help!

I should probably pick something more, well, LESS Bohussy for my first major colorwork project. Maybe Anemoi mittens? Not to mention the price difference, $160 for the Bohus kit v. 3 skeins of Lorna's or Koigu for the Anemoi. Yeah, I think I've talked myself into it. I'm thinking blue and white, like a bright dutch blue and a silvery white. Pretty!

Whew, that was scary.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Reading that was like being trapped in my head when I'm over caffienated. Awesome!

May 7, 2007 at 10:30 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oooo, those mittens are both awesome, but I love the second pair! How have you progressed so quickly, lady?

~Jenn (aka tuckspuddn on LJ)

May 9, 2007 at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home