Thursday, April 26, 2007

Popularity Contest..

I got a lot of fun mail today. My Loopy Ewe order arrived, all gorgeous and cuddly. I scored two skeins of Yarn Love and sample packs of Soak. It's so beautiful. I can't wait to get my needles into it. I also got three swiffer pads from Hippy Housewife. They're made of cute snail fabric with a terry cloth pad on it. So you can rinse and reuse. I already got two of them absolutely disgusting. It's muddy and I have dogs. I don't think I need to say anymore..pictures of all of that to come.

So what makes some yarns so popular? For instance, Yarn Pirate. My next sock yarn purchase will be some Yarn Pirate. Right now though, I have 7 other skeins to get through, well, maybe if I get through 4 then I'll seriously stalk the YP. But back to my question. Yarn Pirate stocked on Loopy Ewe today and sold out in no time. It seems to do that everywhere. Other brands like Yarntini also seem to do the same. Why? What's the allure? I will admit I wanted to see what all the fuss was about so I stalked the Yarn Love and will see if it's all it's cracked up to be.

Other popular yarns, like Socks that Rock are always in stock in some colorways and very popular, yet never seem to sell out within the hour of their stocking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home