Saturday, April 21, 2007

Some answers..

Here's a few answers to some recently posted comments.

" Does your husband play World of Warcraft?"

No, he plays Vanguard. It's like WOW, but with less teenagers playing it. He used to play Everquest. In fact, he made a living off playing it, a fact he reminds me of. I made him quit to get a "real job". I'm a big meanie, apparently.

"
You might just get that yarn ball winder from your SP10 so don't run out and get one yet!"

Wha what? That makes my yarn heart all happy. :) I hope so, but I understand if I don't. My SP is going through a seriously stressful patch at the moment. I realize right now I have a TON of yarn but very few knitting tools. I don't even own a tape measure.

In good news, my ebay sales are funding a new crate for Tick. So the room he's been living in will be mine again. I think we know what that means. Yarn haven! :)

That's all I've got. I finished one paper and started on another. Then I stalled out. I need more research. I've got one main article right now, and that makes it look like plagarism. So, I think I've got to do some digging or change topics. The current topic is the use of humor in mediation. In case anyone wanted to research for me. Any takers? ....didn't think so! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, in the way of knitting tools, what might you be referring to?

Note to self....Camille needs a measuring tape.

:-) your SP10

April 22, 2007 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home