Saturday, April 21, 2007

Flair!

Remember my new obsession to find a pattern with Blue Sky Cotton as a recommended yarn? Here it is. It's so very Camille, with the tons of buttons (hello etsy wishlist, I'm sure I've got some buttons on there!) and flared 3/4 length sleeves. I think I shall flare the sleeves a bit more and find some amazing buttons to make this my own..

Now I just have to decide what color to make it. I'm torn between thistle and tomato. Tomato is so Razorbacky, which would be good for Friday gamedays at the office to get in the spirit but still be jeans business casual. Thistle on the other hand, is very Camille. I just don't know. I also don't know why I like to randomly talk about myself in the third person. It doesn't happen in reality, just in blogging. I like to see my name in print, it's one of my oddities.

I'm up at 5:30 in the morning polishing off a bag of Wild Oats Coconut Cashew cookies. Life is good.

My husband offered me the use of his ATM card for garage saling purposes. I think I'll be a nice wife and just go back to bed though instead of taking advantage of his temporary lapse in sanity. He came to bed at 4 something after a long night of online gaming. Everyone should marry a dork, they're the best kind of husbands, I think. Then again, my bias is clear.

In other knitting news, hopefully the second sock will be done this weekend. I do have 60 pages of papers to churn out, so I may stick with random bits of mindless baby knitting and finish the sock during the hour before the movies on Sunday (my husband is convinced you must go to the movies 1 hour before the start time to get a good seat, this means 1 hour of nothingness, then the 45 minutes of previews, then the movie...it's about a 3 hour process).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree about marrying the dorks, they are great!

April 21, 2007 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does your husband play World of Warcraft? Because that's my DH's current obsession. And yes, I mean obsession.

I love that Flair jacket. Although, mine will be brown. That's a very Nell color. I think you should go with the color you'll wear most often. Then you'll love the sweater even more.

April 21, 2007 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home