Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The First Socks

The First Socks. My feet are all warm and I'm contemplating wearing these without pause. However, that would be disgusting. So I'll work on some more and change socks, I swear.


The toes are not this odd looking in real life. The pointy toed sock was off center on my foot in my excitement to put on the First Socks for the first time.


One more shot because three is a great number...



The mystery FedEx package was a catalogue and huge full sized products from Frontier-Coop. I'm doing a Frontier Co-op and putting in an order on May 17th. Interested? Email me for a link. They sell herbs, spices, tea, Burt's Bees, Jasons Organics, etc. at huge discounts.

Here's my secret pal box from the Lab Board.



And the included new scrapbook:


Ok, that's all I've got. I'm going to cast on for another pair of socks, probably in the Lorna's Laces I have (I think the color is called Crazy Stripe). I'm going to hunt down a pattern that is a little different. I'd like to learn something different, I'm just not sure what. Maybe a baby cable rib with a slightly different heel or toe...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice job! I love the colors.

April 25, 2007 at 8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job! Congrats on the first socks! As of yet, I have only knit myself one pair of socks, however I cannot knit myself more at this time because *someone* has signed me up for some sock swapping. (oh yeah, that would be me)

April 26, 2007 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Your first pair of socks are just FABULOUS! Are you hooked yet?

April 27, 2007 at 8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home