Sunday, May 6, 2007

Spiders to Sheep to Socks

Let's see. Last week Hobby Lobby had all of their knitting needles half off. So I went and bought up some sock DPNs for me and my secret pal.

I've been killing lots of spiders. When I do, I say a little prayer that they'll be reincarnated as a sheep. A nice, woolly sheep on a farm where they can get fat and old and their fleece can get dyed all kinds of wild colors to make socks and scarves for boys and girls.

It's finals time, so the knitting has been low. I've typed a ton of papers and will commence studying for my two actual finals soon. I've also been working a ridiculous amount to keep the paychecks at a decent level to fund me through the bar exam period.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And suddenly on some farm in the highlands of Scottland came a burst of births, tiny lambs with the most beautiful wool seen since the time of war on the Brits.

May 6, 2007 at 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if their wool would be more like silk...

May 7, 2007 at 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home