Thursday, August 30, 2007

Pay it Forward Swap

It's Kris' fault. I'm part of the "Pay it Forward" Swap. This is a great idea to fuel my hat/scarf/washcloth obsession. So post a comment (even my anonymous swap buddies qualify, just indicate which swap it is, so once you're revealed, I can track you down)

"Here is how it works! I'll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don't know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week...LOL... but you will receive it within 365 days, that's a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog..."


4 Comments:

Blogger KrisW said...

Hi Camille! It's just me. :) I'm glad you're in the PIF swap...I'll be on vacation for the next week, but I'll be in touch with you when I return. Have a great week!
Kris in NH (PIF swap)

August 31, 2007 at 5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! I'm in another "branch" of said swap.

Can't wait to hear that you passed your bar exam!

Your Sock it to Me pal

August 31, 2007 at 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time ... there are SO many good people out there this is a great way to just say THANK YOU!

September 12, 2007 at 1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time ... there are SO many good people out there this is a great way to just say THANK YOU! (PIF Swap)

September 12, 2007 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home