Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Wish List..

When I was a kid, I used to love looking through catalogs and circling things I wanted. Not normal things, but entire lifes. Curtains, rugs, kitchenware, clothes, toys. You could design a whole life from the LookBook that came in the mail at Christmas. So here's been the equivalent of my wishbook lately.

First, I updated my etsy wishlist. Frequently, I'll favorite items I'm going to buy for other people. I removed all those, most of them by buying them.

Check this out:

Yarn, soap, a soap bag, a washcloth pattern. What more could you need?

Soak has a new wash out.

Yarn Pirate
has fall colorways up. This one is so un-me, but I can't look away. It's stunning. Ever drawn to something inexplicitly? Like a moth to a flame...



That's all I've got. I've got socks on the needle. I'm working on the entrelac scarf. Scarf Month may not be as prolific as I thought it would be. It looks like I will have finished one and a half scarves unless I get into a tailspin and complete the Clementine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there, Sock it to Me pal! I just thought I'd pop in and let you know I've started your socks, and I've done some shopping for you too. I hope life's going well for you.

August 24, 2007 at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home