Sunday, July 22, 2007

Snorting Lavender..

I've contemplated snorting lavender. If it would calm me down more, I would do it. But I won't. Instead I'll rejoice in this little bit of heaven that arrived Friday...

From my livejournal secret pal, an awesome pattern book for children's clothes using sock yarn. I already have plans to turn that gorgeous skein of Inca into a blanket. It's coincidental that there's a blanket pattern in that book using entrelac and I'm taking a class on that in August. I'm very excited. There's an adorable dog tape measure (I'm a dog rescuer so it's fitting), gummy bears (which are gone) and a bar exam survival kit. I still don't know who my swap pal is, except that she's from Kenya (at least, I think that's what the clue meant).

I have plans to drown myself in lavender. I've already packed the lavender away in my suitcase. I've been coating myself in lavender salve from my Hogwart's Swap package.

I am as cool as a Hindu cow. Having been to Nepal, which is a country predominated by that religion, I can tell you, they are cool. They lay down in the middle of busy roads. No one bothers them, they steer carefully around them. Children bring wreaths of flowers for their necks, and bring them gifts. Now that's calm!

Talk at you after the exam!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the package!! and hang in there...you've worked so hard, you're going to do just fine!

good luck on Wednesday :)

your LJSP4 pal :)

July 23, 2007 at 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting to see that big "phew" post so we know it's over and you feel great!

Just your SitM pal checking in to let you know I'm still alive and to make sure you are too! ;)

July 26, 2007 at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home