Saturday, July 14, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap 2

hss2parchmentlogo.jpg

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

Second Years

  1. What Hogwarts House have I been sorted into? Gryffindor

  2. What are my foot measurements? Size 9-9.5 shoe, 9" long, 8 inches at the ball, 11" at the calf

  3. My three favorite sock yarns: Yarn Love, Duets, Etsy and indie sellers

  4. Yarn I haven’t used but would like to try: Scout's Swag

  5. Varigated or Solid Yarn? Right now, semisolids intrigue me.

  6. What colors would you like to add to your sock yarn stash?

    I'd like some darker shades of blue, purple, or green.

  7. What kind of sock patterns do you gravitate toward? Lace? Ribbed? Fair Isle?

    I've only done plain rib so far. Really, I could go for anything. I'd like Cookie A's Rhiannon pattern specifically.

  8. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, animals, etc.)

    None.

  9. Will your socks be exposed to cigarette smoke or animals as you knit them?

    Yes, or no. We have a ton of animals, but I can knit them and assemble the package at work if need be. If I knit them at home, then they will definitely be exposed.

  10. Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal?

    Yes

I’ve graduated to the SECOND YEAR class.

We will be accepting FIRST YEAR applications through July 31st. It’s not too late! Come sign up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home