Thursday, July 5, 2007

Sock it to Me Questionaire

  1. What are your foot measurements? (Please give shoe size, length and circumference.) I am a size nine and a half, 9 inches long and almost 10 inches around.
  2. How long have you been knitting? How would you rate your experience? (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced.) I've been knitting since winter of 2006. I'd say I'm a beginner. I have mastered kitchener, but am just starting some lacework with some problems.
  3. What is your favorite color? Your least favorite color? My favorite color lately has been greens. Really though I like all colors. I like bright tones.
  4. Do you have a favorite fiber? What type? I'd go with wool, or cotton.
  5. Do you have any allergies to certain fibers? No, not that I know of.
  6. Do you have an Amazon, or other type of, wishlist? (If so, provide the link.) I need to redo it.
  7. What techniques, if any, would you like to learn? I'd like to do some colorwork.
  8. Do you have a sweet tooth? What are your favorite snacks? Oh boy. Anything and everything. I love Hot Tamales and Swedish Fish the best though.
  9. What is your family situation? (Children, Husband, Pets...etc.) A husband, two dogs, two cats in a cute little house in the suburbs.
  10. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Metal, plastic or wood? Circular, bamboo though I like metal because it helps my gauge be less tight.
  11. Besides socks, what are your favorite items to knit? Dishcloths, washcloths, baby items, winter wear.
  12. Is there a pattern, (sock or otherwise), that you are dying to try? Monkey!
  13. Do you like to read? What are you reading currently? Right now I'm reading bar exam review books. Typically I like "chick lit" type books, or knitting fiction (Debbie MacComber).
  14. Do you collect music? (On an iPod or MP3 player.) Not really, I have an iPod, but I haven't put anything new on it in ages. I do like homemade CDs and mix tapes though. I like everything, and I am not kidding (even country, much to my husband's chagrin).
  15. What kind of music do you listen to? Everything. I really like books on tape/CD too.
  16. Is there anything you collect? Charming Tails figurines
  17. What are your hobbies, aside from knitting? Scrapbooking, cooking.
  18. Are you participating in any other swaps or knit alongs? Hogwart's Sock Swap, SP10, LJSP4
  19. Do you have a favorite scent? Vanilla, lavender.
  20. When is your birthday? (You don't have to add the year if you don't want to, LOL.) June 22nd.

3 Comments:

Blogger AJ said...

I see that you also scrapbook. I did too, though I don't anymore. Knitting took over my hobbies. Do you ever go onto Two Peas In a Bucket? If so, you can see some of my work! :) Check out blueyedpenny, (that's my username). Do you have a site where you have your work displayed?

July 7, 2007 at 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, so much information... I'll be back again, and again, and...

Your Sock it to Me pal

July 11, 2007 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good Luck on the Bar!

July 18, 2007 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home