Monday, June 11, 2007

Tagg-ed

What a crazy weekend. That and the promised pictures are coming in another post tonight, I swear. I'll just summarize by saying it was crazy and post this up before I go walk the boys.

Here's the deal: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

1. I am addicted to office supplies. I try to stay out of Office Depot. The same addiction extends to scrapbooking stickers so I likewise try to avoid Hobby Lobby unless there is a sale. The promise is that there is ALWAYS a sale.

2. On Fridays when I'm working more I go to Target during my lunch break and stock up on sale items. My favorites are their earrings, shoes and tank tops.

3. I could honestly eat the same foods everyday. Gummi candy, spaghetti, and vegetables with dip of some sort.

4. I have a hard time eating sweets, especially chocolate without a big glass of milk.

5. I decided last week to give up vegetarianism. My body craved meat. Now I crave the budget to buy the properly raised organic meat, but in the meantime, I'll support Arkansas' own Tyson.

6. When I was young I walked like Steve Urkel (the dork from Family Matters) with my hips slung forward. I fear that I still do that though I've been told that I don't.

7. I am not ashamed of going out in public covered in pet hair. No shame!

I tag:
Mel
Nell
and my SP from SP10!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag! I already did my 7 things and I'm not sure I can come up with 7 more.

And I have to go everywhere with pet hair, there's no escaping it!

June 11, 2007 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger alt.ayu said...

Hi there! :)

I've been tagged already hehe but you can read here.

I totally agree about #7! No shame for me too! ;P

June 13, 2007 at 7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Camille - sorry, I missed your tag somehow! Did you leave me a comment? I've posted as well - here
I guess that was 8 random things; I've got an interview that I need to post too (oops almost forgot about that one!!) Thank you for the tag though :) Enjoying your blog - and I too, never go anywhere without being appropriately clothed in pet hair - glad to see I'm in good company!!

June 18, 2007 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home