Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Zoo

So I've got two pairs of socks going right now. I'm about 2 inches into my Hogwart's Pal's sock, which I have to rave about briefly. This yarn has got to be the most nonpooling thing ever. Which is both good and bad. I love pooling. This looks beautiful though. So here's the etsy seller. All her colorways look just gorgeous and the stitch markers are unique (which is saying a lot, many start to blend together when you etsy surf). Her handspun is gorgeous too. I also like her use of white and/or black in her colorways. Every now and then the Hogwart's sock will pop up a little white stitch and then fade back to yellow or red. Gorgeous! I'll put pictures up soon. I'm all pajamanated right now.

My animals are driving me nuts. I thought Mr. Lulu might have another blockage. This worried me because it's painful and expensive. I've also done everything I can do as far as switch food, etc. Several times I caught him trying to "go" in inappropriate places, but then producing nothing. Today though, he took a squat on his Kitty Pi, looked me dead in the eye and peed all over it. So obviously, he is unblocked. I'm on a weekend mission to figure out why he is not using the litter box and why Pollycat has decided to poop on the dog bed or in DH's office. It's real fun around here.


Today is DH's and I's 4 year anniversary. We are 26 and 28 and met back at boarding school when I was 16 and he was 17. We've been together ever since. Our 10year "dateversary" was this year back on February 9th. We got engaged on July 27th, so our 10year engagement anniversary is this year as well. If you count things like that. Which we do, because we're saps.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

And can't pets be fun!?!?! I had poo on the carpet myself. UGH!

May 31, 2007 at 11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated anniversary! I can help you in the post-it area. They will be in your 3rd package which will be coming in a couple of weeks. Your 2nd package should arrive on June 4th or around there. Happy knitting and studying!
SP10

June 2, 2007 at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home