Tuesday, May 29, 2007

12/17

After listening to Con Law CDs all weekend (I'm still only on CD 4 out of 7 of the suckers), 6 hours of Christopher Walken on Constitutional Law last week, reading 100 pages of outline, and making a ridiculous amount of notecards, I started taking some MBE (Multistate Bar Exam for those playing along at home) questions today. Last week, I got 22/50 right. Tonight, 12/17. That's a drastic improvement from a failing score, to a more than passing score. I'm doing another 17 tomorrow morning and hopefully another 17 in the afternoon or evening. I hope today wasn't a fluke. I'd like to think all this effort is causing something to stick up there!

I decided on a simple rib sock for my Hogwart's Pal. She's got a rather large foot, and I want this thing to fit. That's the simplest way I know how to make sure it fits. It feels like a copout though. I tried casting on for some Jaywalkers but that was 92 stitches for the right size and I got very confused with that much going on at once. I'll keep it simple and throw in some fun random goodies.

The nice thing about these CDs is that I can knit while I learn. It also seems to be working.

In stash enhancement news, I bought my first skein of Socks that Rock off of the Destash blog. Barney Rubble. It's hanging out with my Yarn Love which I realized I don't have pictures of either. Maybe I'll take a study break and take some Ravelry pictures. So pretty.

Some more pictures. Josh and Evie.

Me at the graduation post-party with my grandma and some Indian beer.



The usual. Send office supplies and caffeine. I have dreams about finding the "perfect" Post-It notes and notecards, pens and highlighters. Yes, I've reached that point in studying. I'm disgusted that I've been through 3 expensive highlighters already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! 3 highlighters. That's a lot to remember. But you can do it!

May 29, 2007 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home