Monday, May 21, 2007

Oh great.

So I started knitting on my black and yellow Harry Potter socks. Knit knit knit. Two inches done then something struck me. Something wasn't quite right. Wait a second... I checked my pal's blog and sure enough, she was not a Hufflepuff, she was something else. So now I have bumblebee colored yarn and stitch markers and the correct colored yarn and stitch markers coming in the mail.

That's what happens when you buy things during finals.

I frogged the bumblebeeness and put it back in the closet. I keep trying to convince myself that I will at some point want that color of socks. I remain unconvinced. It's gorgeous yarn, great to work with, wonderfully soft, but not my color.

1 Comments:

Blogger omly said...

I have a skein of Regia in that sort of bumblebee self-striping, which I just can't see knitting for myself either. I ended up deciding it would make a cute baby hat (I think the stripes are wide enough). Though have I started that? Of course not!

May 22, 2007 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home