Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mail call!

I arrived home to two packages today. One was squishy..filled with five huge cakes of Wool-Ease light blue acrylic goodness. I am a self-professed yarn snob, but this gorgeous yarn from Free Acrylic Wednesdays that I adopted/rescued will make great socks. Don't those look warm? I'm the cold feet queen. That looks to be the quickest pattern ever, I'll be whipping up stocking stuffers (pun intended) for the Christmas closet. Yes, I'm "that girl" who stocks up on gifts way before the holidays.

I'll be ignoring that contrasting color bit though. It looks a bit too Flashdance for me.

The other package was cat toys. They were very excited, since the dogs get most of the spoiling around here. Cat and dog secret pal is just as fun as knitting secret pals. Well, almost. Ok, not really.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love getting packages! So fun!!!

I'm using 3 skeins of STR heavyweight for the Clapotis. And I think it's going to be plenty of yardage. Not to be too big of an enabler but it's turning out really nicely.

May 10, 2007 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home