Monday, May 21, 2007

Graduation and a surprise...

Here's the pictures from graduation..


That's me and my brother. You love the hat, admit it.

I got this awesome package from my Livejournal Secret Pal.

There's two books, three bars of handmade soap, a candle, a handknit organic cotton washcloth, Jelly Bellies and my favorite Aura Cacia foaming bath. How did she know that's my favorite? I just put in a $1,500 coop order and my (tiny) part of it was a big jar of the stuff. There were also my favorite Lindor truffles, which melted. So I put them in the freezer and wiped them off the cover of one book.



They still look yummy. Wasting chocolate is a felony. I don't remember much about criminal law, but I remember that much.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry about the gooshy chocolates! it never occured to me that it would be warm enough in transit to melt them. its certainly not that warm here!!

oh well :)

as for how I knew about the bath stuff, I'm a very clever secret pal. bwah hah hah!

congrats on graduation, and egads, that is indeed a tam on your head! its very....purple. and tam-like....

;)

good luck in your upcoming studies... and I'm glad you enjoyed the treats!

--your live journal secret pal

May 21, 2007 at 11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You weren't kidding, a purple hat and robe!

May 22, 2007 at 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home