Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Found a cool contest here. What is your favorite drink?

I finished the leg of one of my Hogwart's Socks. I stuck with it through all 7 inches. I'm proud, usually I get to around 5.5" and convince myself that's long enough. So I'm working on that heel flap. My other pair of socks has an inch or two to go before I start that heel flap.

I figured out what was wrong with my camera. The battery needed charging. I feel relatively dumb, it's charging though. In the meantime, I've had fun putting patterns in my pattern book. I keep finding piles of them randomly throughout my knitting room.

Yesterday my husband and I went to Barnes and Noble. I picked up the first copy I've ever seen of Interweave Knits. Oh. my. goodness. I put tabs on the pages where I wanted to remember to make those patterns. When I take a picture tomorrow you'll notice that is about all the patterns except maybe 7 of them. I don't know where to start.

Bar preparation classes have gone much better than last week's set. I really think I'm learning something. I wish all of law school had been like this. There's entirely too much "hiding the ball" in law school. I understand why, in real lawyering your client doesn't lay everything out for you neatly, sometimes you can't figure out what the applicable law is, etc. Still, bar preparation class reminds me of my undergraduate years and I like it!

2 days until Emma Grace, my niece arrives! I'll have lots of sock knitting to take to the hospital if she hasn't delivered by 1:30 Friday. She's being induced in the morning.

Pictures tomorrow of two socks, a secret pal package, some stash, and dog biscuits.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Finding out your camera is merely out of juice is like looking high and low for your sunglasses when they are on your head. I do that all the time...

June 6, 2007 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger alt.ayu said...

Hi there!!

Thanks for leaving your link!
:)

I've seen the recent IK mag and I'm thinking of the socks already~ :P Some of my friends have casted on the Summertime Tunic and that's on my list too! Hope to see your FOs from there soon! Be in touch!!!

June 10, 2007 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home