Monday, June 4, 2007

Oooh, shiny!

I got a package from my SP10. I am not sure why, but then the camera decided to die. I'm giving it a rest and will try again tomorrow. It was a $600 camera about 6 years ago. Now you could get the same camera-age for less than half that. Oh well! Here's the package contents in case I knit them up before tomorrow.

2 pretty skeins of Moda Dea Wild
1 skein of dishcloth cotton (yay!!!)
my favorite Bigelow Lip Balm from Bath & Body Works
Pomegrante lotion..yum
A magnetic weekly planner (my refrigerator is the height of organization now, pictures to come on that front too)
Soap! (it looks to be glycerin based and homemade..squee!)
And, for the grand finale.....a knitting notebook! Complete with personalized cover and lots of clear pages.

The strange thing is, now that I have this, I can't find my pattern stash. I know it's in my yarn closet somewhere..

Thanks SP10, you made my day! I was so excited pulling into the driveway and seeing that happy little priority mail box on the porch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it! Hope you have a great week!

June 11, 2007 at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home