Monday, June 25, 2007

Ow..

Lately anything has been causing the most painful bruises ever. It doesn't help that I'm majorly clumsy and pale, so everything turns a nice bruised banana shade. Right now, the top of my foot has a bruise from where Tick stepped on me with his giant claws. Ow..

I got my Loopy Ewe package today! Pictures are forthcoming. Yesterday I updated my Ravelry account a bit, putting all my sock yarn on there (except today's batch, of course). Here's the Yarn Love I never got around to showing...


That's all I've got. I've been studying my butt off. All Saturday was spent taking a practice MBE exam (6 hours of multiple choice questions). I scored a 55% unscaled. I need a 68% scaled, and there's no way to know how much they will scale it this year in my state. So...more studying! I studied last night on Property and moved my score from a 42% to a 62% in that subject to there is progress.

I'm going to throw something in the crockpot and take a nap. Then more Property and flashcards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Keep on studying!!!! You can do it!!!!

I'm your little knitterly cheerleader!

June 25, 2007 at 6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your bruises get better, and your studying pays off. You have nice yarn to look at though! Good luck!

June 25, 2007 at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home