Thursday, June 14, 2007

A Tale of Two Packages..


Look at what came in the mail today! Two adorable skeins of Panda Wool, the motherlode of office supplies, scrapbook stickers, Crystal Palace DPNs, a Lantern Moon project bag, all nestled in a larger bag. I noticed the name of the Panda Wool, Basil Curry and now I am hungry for Thai food. Thank you LJ SP! I was so excited over the office supplies, and last week I was wandering the Loopy Ewe looking at the Panda, wondering what it was like. I guess I'll find out soon! I am using the clever bag it all came in to stash my sock yarn. I was able to cram all my sock yarn into the bag, saving a lot of space in the stash closet.

The Hogwart's Swap sock in progress. I'm getting there. I'm nervous about having the other one done in time. If worse comes to worse, I will mail a picture along with the rest of the package.


Here's some pictures from my SP4's package last week during the camera death/battery recharging incident. Look at that yarn ready to be made into a monster, grrr!!

The best thing ever! A notebook with a cover page, with my name on it, spelled correctly, and lots of clear insert pages for patterns. I have found where I stashed all my patterns and am slowly filling this up.

This is week three of these daisies. Three weeks! I am not a daisy fan, but I've been on a big pink and yellow kick lately. Normally I prefer astromerias, but they don't last three weeks.

Thanks SPs!! You both made my week, helped me get organized and inspired. I couldn't ask for more. I'm going to go cover things in post it notes now.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice socks!

And great packages, you lucky girl!

June 14, 2007 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger alt.ayu said...

:) Wow, I love that book/folder!

June 14, 2007 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm too poor for a new sock club too! That's why a destash will be happening soon.

Great packages by the way!

June 15, 2007 at 8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your Hogwarts socks! I think it is great the way the stripes are slightly variegated.

June 16, 2007 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home