Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hospital knitting was interesting. Josh's grandmother was admitted after she stopped breathing during her radiation treatment. When we saw her she looked amazing. She is such a strong lady. I sat and worked on my sock for awhile while we talked. We left when Josh's mom got into town. I'm glad things turned out well, it was a scary little bit there.

I'm still sick. Work called and is not letting me work after next week. I understand the need to cram. So, I had to call in monetary support from the family. It will all work out, I'm sure. I just have to keep focused.

In other news, have you signed up for the Woolgirl Sock Club? You should. I did (I think, unless she's full already), as an after the bar exam treat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you and Josh's grandma are feeling better soon!

June 27, 2007 at 6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your final reveal package is being mailed in the morning (Friday). I was going to send it sooner but I had to add a couple more things to it.

SP10

June 29, 2007 at 12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I learned to knit because of long hospital stays with my sick mom. It is still probably my favorite place to knit. The nurses (I was in an Army hospital) saw so much ppl doing it that they didn't ask lots of questions and bother me lots like ppl do at starbucks.

July 3, 2007 at 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home