Thursday, August 16, 2007

SP11 Post - Contest

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
Stitch holder by far. How did I live without one of these? I am fast seeing the need for double point end protectors though, especially with my new Sox Stix. They're so short it's a bit scary.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? Ifso, how much and what type of project?
Oh yes, usually all my works in progress. Right now that would be two socks and two scarves.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
Tibet! I really want to take my husband there. There's just something so peaceful about Tibet and Nepal.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
Mason-Dixon Knitting is my favorite that I own. I lust after Folk Socks and will probably request that on inter-library loan soon. I borrowed Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles from the library yesterday.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
Yes, Lime and Violet and Stash and Burn. I need to put them on my iPod for when I'm at work. I work in a cubicle farm at the moment and all the chatter is very annoying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

I saw your messsage on the Ravelry SP 11 group so came to take a peak..

My Aunt actually happens to live in Katmandu, Nepal! In HS no one believed me that such a place existed but seeing as my Aunt lives there, it actually does. It definitely is peaceful.

August 17, 2007 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was a slight mix up on the Summer Camp swap, and I just got your name. I will let you know when your package is on the way - I just didn't want you to be wondering since people are starting to get theirs!
Your Secret Pal

August 21, 2007 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home