Friday, February 22, 2008

The cure for one disease is simply another illness

So I cured my spinning addiction by becoming readdicted to knitting. After spinning all the fiber in my house, I purchased more fiber and picked up my pointy sticks. I finished my Monkey socks, a Quandt (the cool entrelac headband from Knitty), blocked two scarves, and am halfway through a second Kitty Pi catbed that I cast on over a year ago! I have all these items to cast on my head (2 sock projects from my sock club, 2 shawls, Pomatamous socks, thrummed mitts, Unoriginal hats) but I want to get these projects that I started and then dropped done. After the cat bed is the sock that I cut in half. That promises to be...interesting. My nieces have birthdays soon, so some baby knitting also needs to occur before April/May.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You cut a sock in half? Do tell!

February 22, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Morandia said...

wow.... serious knitting addiction!

Now I feel like my fiber is safe (assuming it's not in the mail). and if it's not in the mail, feel free to just bring it to the retreat - along with all the finished projects so you can show them off!

February 25, 2008 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Criquette said...

You've been a very busy bee. Pictures! We want to see pictures!

February 29, 2008 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home