Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Oooh, look at me law!

Yesterday I ran down to the courthouse and got sworn in. I'm officially a lawyer! I haven't done anything lawyerish yet though. I don't have my bar number, so I can't sign anything. I did change my footer on my email signature at work to add the word "Attorney" though. I sent a message to my boss commenting on the repair guy's overabundance of chest hair to test my signature. It was hilarious. Seriously, if it's poking out of your shirt, what makes you think that's appropriate? I guess it's the equivalent of jeans that ride so low you see butt cleavage.

I've been knitting Hederas. I ran out of Noro Silk Garden for my entrelac scarf, so that went on stitch holders and into the storage closet until I get more funds for two more skeins to polish it off. It's pretty gorgeous. I'm halfway through a dishcloth.

That's all the knitting news. I got a fabulous swap package yesterday for the Ravelry Summer Camp Exchange. However, you'll have to wait until pictures. Suffice it to say, anything edible in that box is long gone. Remember: lobster lollipops are temporary, Malabrigo is forever!*


*There was a lobster lolly in the box, along with emerald colored Malabrigo. Next payday I will procure size 11 needles and cast on a My So-Called Scarf.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great! Congrats again! And I'm glad you liked the package now that I'm Anonymous no more.

September 6, 2007 at 4:25 AM  
Blogger alt.ayu said...

Congrats!!! :D

September 6, 2007 at 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!

Your Secret Pal
(SP #11)

September 7, 2007 at 9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm glad you are putting your new-found powers to good use! :o)

September 9, 2007 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home